20L JERRY CAN SPECIFICATIONS
||As per the requirement of the client
||Included As Standard
||360 x 170 x 470mm
|N.W for 1pc
||4pcs in a carton or Shrink Wrap
|Box Packing Details
|Box Size All 5Ply
||680 x 370 x 480mm
||710 x 310 x 410mm
||650 x 255 x 330mm
- High-quality pressing and double-sided emulsion.
- Cans made from steel 0.8 mm thick cold rolled steel sheet.
- The material is welded using plasma machines and then painted on both sides with a powder paint resistant to the action of fuels.
- The inner painting of the can protects against rust and prevents deterioration of the contents in case of long-term storage and food safety.
The total production capacity of our company is in excess of 300 Jerry cans per day.
Exemptions for Fuel Use
- Countries not regulated by ASTM, EPA, ARB.
- Racing Fuel only, such as Nitromethane or Methanol, used in sanctioned motorsports.
- Endorsed by an agency of the federal government responsible for national defense.
Due to US regulations, this is not a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB and other official agencies. Not for fuel used on highways.
This jerry can is great for storage and transport of:
- Automotive & Industrial Fluid
- Feed: deer corn, milo & oats, pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil & liquid absorbents
- Other outdoor products
Also great for mixing and dispensing:
- Animal attractants & feed
- Herbicides, insecticides and more
All of our cans are have plastic band attached to the handle: “For Non-Potable Water Only”.
We hold the following certificates:
- UN numbers – awarded by D/BAM
- TUV – issued by TUV Rheinland Product Safety
- GOST-R Certificate
- NATO Certificate