- LPG cylinders are composed of hot rolled steel of JIS G 3116 – SG 255 or SG 295 grades.
- JIS G 3116, a Japanese material standard, addresses hot rolled steel plates and sheets utilized in the production of a standard LPG gas cylinder tank.
- Following the JIS G 3116 standard, the material grades SG 255 and SG 295 are available in a thickness range of 1.5 mm to 20 mm and an overall width range of approximately 1000 mm to 2500 mm.
THE PRODUCTION APPROACH
- The manufacturing procedure for LPG cylinders includes metallic sheet development, surface preparation, and testing techniques.
- The initial steps of the procedure include blanking, deep drawing, piercing, trimming, and joggling.
- The welding process of the foot ring, the two halves, the valve boss, and the valve guard ring come next.
- The assembled cylinder then undergoes heat treatment, shot-blasting, and painting before the valve is installed.
- Ultimately, the gas cylinder is subjected to its final round of testing.
- The primary components of Liquid Petroleum Gas i.e., propane and butane are blended in specific ratios and stored in LPG cylinders, which can then be consumed as fuel for a range of operations.
For wholesale purposes, our enterprise has a per-day bulk production capacity that exceeds 500 LPG Cylinders.
- In addition to their popular use as domestic fuels. Gas cylinders are also frequently employed in commercial environments for purposes of heating, preparing food, and refueling machinery.
- Liquid Petroleum Gas qualifies as a Category 2.1 flammable gas and is defined as a Hazardous Substance. Therefore, LPG cylinders must be stored safely using each of the following elements:
- Locate a secure spot, preferably outdoors, to place the gas cylinders at the assigned site.
- Differentiate and segregate hazardous chemicals as well as oxidizing agents from combustible gases.
- All valves on LPG cylinders must be closed, all connections and equipment must be turned off, and safety caps must be secured to the cylinders. A secure gas container cage should be utilized for keeping the LPG gas cylinder tanks.
As exclusive suppliers of LPG Gas Cylinders, we hold the following certifications:
- UN numbers – awarded by D/BAM
- TUV – issued by TUV Rheinland Product Safety
- GOST-R Certificate
- NATO Certificate