jerry can fuel spout
JERRY CAN FUEL SPOUT SPECIFICATIONS
Jerry Can Fuel Spouts have been designed for convenient pouring and can fit snuggly onto 5L, 10L, and 20L Steel Jerry Cans..
|As per the requirement of the client
|Net Weight for 1pc
|20pcs in a carton or Shrink Wrap
THE BENEFITS OF STEEL JERRY CAN FUEL SPOUT
As exclusive suppliers of Metal Jerry Cans, we hold the following certifications:
- Reductions in Flame Hazards
A potential combustion hazard exists wherever there is exposed gasoline. An upgraded Jerry Can fuel nozzle eliminates fuel spills, ensuring the safety of oneself and the surrounding equipment.
- Reductions in Fume Emissions
Inhaling excessive amounts of petroleum fumes can be extremely hazardous and the fumes themselves aren’t particularly pleasant. The emissions due to fuel spillage can be significantly minimized by using a Jerry Can Fuel Spout.
- Reduction in Costs
A replacement spout is considerably cheaper than replacing the entire fuel can whenever the initially installed spout is damaged.
EXEMPTIONS FROM THE FUEL USE
- States not subjected to The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), or ARB regulations.
- For the storage purpose of only Automobile Racing Fuel consumed in sanctioned motorsports events, for instance, Nitromethane or Methanol.
- Advocated by an administrative organization accountable to the Department of National Defense.
As exclusive suppliers of Steel Jerry Can Fuel Spouts, we hold the following certifications:
- UN numbers – awarded by D/BAM
- TUV Certification by TUV Rheinland Product Safety
- GOST-R Certificate
- NATO Certificate