The Steel Hazmat Drums from Mehran Metal Containers Pvt. Ltd. are United Nations Certified for their use as external Recovery Packaging. Generally, these recycling steel drums serve as a means of storage of insubordinate, impaired, or malfunctioning barrels carrying hazardous substances.
Premium Features of Steel Hazmat Drums
- Durable exterior finish with a powdered coating
- Approximately 60 gallons or 230 liters of various-sized drums can fit within an 85 gallons or 300 liters Hazmat overdrum.
- Recommended for recovering drums, sanitation tasks, and accidental spills.
- An interim remedy in the remote possibility of steel drum leakages.
- United Nations Certified steel Hazmat
drums for up to X 496 kg and Y1.
- Industrial-strength bolt closing ring
- Complimentary vented bungs